Ratings for Dr. Kenny Chuu

I am eternally grateful to Dr. Chuu!! I went un/misdiagnosed for two serious injuries to my hip/core muscles from July until January, when I was treated in hospital (St. Luke's) by Dr. Chuu. After other scans were misread and I was dismissed by doctors all over town, Dr. Chuu was kind and assuring and told me that I had been ignored enough. He ordered a new MRI, which finally was read as showing a labral tear to my right hip and a torn hamstring tendon (right). After MONTHS of being dismissed by doctors, even another hospital, Dr. Chuu's determination to diagnose me got me an MRI that I was able to set copies of to send to the best hip surgeons in the country, one of whom further DXed a sports hernia (muscle tears, in my case TEN torn muscles that all attach at the pelvis) and I was able to fly out for surgery to repair my injuries after months of complete disability. I don't know if Dr. Chuu practices privately, but would recommend him above any other internist in KC. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2014

Dr. Kenny Chuu's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Providence