Dr Kornblit has been our family doctor for 15+ years. Even though we moved farther north I still remain a loyal patient. Wonderful, knowledgable, personable, reliable, thorough and comforting.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

love the dr. he listens and takes his time. his staff is amazing, very friendly and they all follow thru. his nurse is very helpful and takes her time as well to schedule and so on. i totally recommend the dr and his office!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

Dr Kornblit really listened even though the medical history was long and complicated. Made sure we all understood the problems and solutions and let us decide the course that was right for our family. He made us all feel comfortable and spoke so we could all understand the plan of action I highly recommend Dr Kornblit

flag | Submitted October 2, 2011

Thorough, takes time during appointments to respond to all questions and concerns, keeps up on the professional literature & provides rationale for treatment, monitors concerns closely, visits in hospital, excellent interpersonal interactions with patients.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr. Kornblit takes his time is ver thorough. The only problem I have with him is his staff. His nurse never answers her phone so it always goes to voice mail. Then she hardly ever calls back. When she does, she does not follow through. So, unfortunately I have to find a doctor and his nurse who will respond when you call with questions or need so0mething.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2010

Dr. Murray J. Kornblit's Credentials

• Vrije Univ Brussel, Fac Van De Geneeskunde En De Farm, Brussel (Grad. 1975)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kornblit has been our family doctor for 15+ years. Even though we moved farther north I still remain a loyal patient. Wonderful, knowledgable, personable, ..."

April 27, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kornblit took the time to discuss all of my medical concerns. I highly recommend him and his staff."

February 17, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=337625'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014