Dr. Shana N. Wingo

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Shana N. Wingo

I recently had surgery performed by Dr Wingo. The entire experience was outstanding. The office staff were very kind and helpful. Dr Wingo was very supportive and comforting. She explained everything fully to my husband and myself. Her skill is very impressive as I had robotic surgery and had very little discomfort. I felt I was in good hands from the moment I walked into her office!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2019

Great place if you have to go there. Didn't like the news I received but Dr. Wingo took her time and explained what my options were. She is very willing to help with setting up procedures closer to where I live. Willing to take the time and answer any questions.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

I felt very cared for by everyone there. Dr Wingo took her time with us and answered all our questions. I didn't feel rushed at all. She is very knowledgeable and explained things in a way that we were able to understand.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2019

Dr. Wingo and her staff are outstanding! I have cervical cancer and have been seeing her for almost 3 years. She is so caring and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her! Her office staff is equally as caring and knowledgeable. They go out of their way to answer questions and offer great patient service.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

Everyone is caring and kind. The doctor is gentle and concerned. Awesome people who care!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Awesome Oncologist! Incredibly knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Great bedside manner! Both the resident and dr took the time to talk to me; that's important :)

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

Dr Wingo is awesome! She is caring, personable and so good at what she does. The whole office is great.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

I am undergoing treatment for Ovarian cancer. I can't imaging going through it with any other Doctor. I am in the best hands!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Quality of care, caring nurses and staff, experienced physician with a lovely bedside manner(very down to earth)

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Shana N. Wingo's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 2002)