You may also like

Rate Dr. Jaymi Dumper

Dr. Jaymi Dumper's Ratings

Excellent doctor; actually listens and explains issues orally and digitally. Very comfortable manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862293].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Hes great with kids and I have only the best to say. Makes you feel comfortable and great bedside manner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855358].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Amazing - and really put my son at ease before his procedure.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2843136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I'm so so glad my family doctor referred me to Dr.Dumper. He was always on time, helpful, knowledgable, and never beat around the bush! He has the best bedside manner, and was so great before/after surgery!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2771178].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

amazing, caring, thorough and knowledgable! surgery date booked on first meeting for my daughter...after waiting for months to see someone else, got in on a cancellation and very grateful!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2206691].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Jaymi Dumper saw me in the afternoon and scheduled a biopsy for the next day based on his observations. Determining that the abnormality was cancerous together with the Cancer Center Dr. Dumper and his staff processed the transfer for us and I underwent chemo and radiation treatments over the next six - eight weeks. Dr. Dumper and the oncologist alternately advising that 'things are going well.' Dr. Dumper and his staff are professional and yet remain empathetic - which is difficult with a cancer diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Dumper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149897].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2013

excellent patient skills and clearly a specialist.. thank you for the speed at which you resolved my son's critical issue!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149896].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013

Was extremely gentle and I definitely did not feel rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][149895].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2013

A cancerous lump was removed from my neck by Dr. Dumper. Throughout the whole process, he more than exceeded my expectations. I highly recommend him. His consultation in his office was generous and helpful, and I felt that I had a very good understanding of my condition and the details of the surgery from when I first met him, through follow-up visits afterwards.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][149894].votes_count ]]