Ratings for Dr. Jaymi Dumper

Dr dumper is incredible. Such a good doctor and has fixed my ear issue that other doctors dismissed at first. Cholesteatoma recurring and completely fixed it along with getting me set up with a bone anchor hearing aid. Shout out to nexgen hearing too they are amazing!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Very dismissive and not willing to look past his first impression.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Must say that given some of the reviews about this doctor I felt somewhat apprehensive about seeing him. That was put to rest within minutes of our chatting about my condition. He provided me with a clear and complete understanding of the current state of my situation. He was up front with me about what could not be done with the hearing problem in my left ear and then laid out a treatment plan that made good sense for improving problems in my right ear. I consider myself fortunate to have been referred to this doctor. Dave Norris, Nanaimo

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Dumper is phenomenal. He gave me all the time I needed to ask all of my questions. He's very intelligent and explains things in an unbiased way exploring both sides of the issue. He's kind and patient and what he recommended has changed my life. One of the best doctors I've ever seen in my entire life.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Can't say enough amazing things about Dr. Dumper. He has the most incredible bedside manner, is meticulous, and answered every question and concern I had about my surgery with detailed answers and never made me feel rushed! He made me feel so incredible at ease when I was beyond nervous about my surgery. His staff even had me laughing before I was put out in the surgery room. Him and his awesome team truly are the best!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Worst doctor ever! My hearing at times would completely cut out whenever I would go into big box stores; his advise "do not go into big box stores". Told him that I regularly lose my voice - told me to stop talking. Also suggested that maybe I should see a speech specialist. What? My speech is fine. I walked out speechless. Unbelievably incompetent. Picked the wrong career, should have been a comedian except that I did not find him funny at all.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Dumper is an outstanding Doctor. I would recommend him to anyone. He is well-connected and not afraid to refer you to other specialists if needed. I also find he explains things very well and his audiologist is great as well!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

We can't all be perfect every time. I guess I got him on a bad day. I think it would make sense to get him first thing in the morning when he is fresh and not trying to get out the door. Hope my next visit is better.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Fabulous doctor. So caring and sincere. He's beyond fabulous with my daughter.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dumper - after three years of breathing difficulties that were originally diagnosed by another ENT as 'reflux laryngitis' I landed in Dr. Dumper's office. He was considerate, concise, meticulous and took the time to answer all my questions and explain my problem, which no one else had managed to figure out. i am so grateful that he took the time to discover my problem and to address it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016