Ratings for Dr. Jaymi Dumper

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Dumper - after three years of breathing difficulties that were originally diagnosed by another ENT as 'reflux laryngitis' I landed in Dr. Dumper's office. He was considerate, concise, meticulous and took the time to answer all my questions and explain my problem, which no one else had managed to figure out. i am so grateful that he took the time to discover my problem and to address it.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2016

I've finally found an extremely knowledgeable Doc who actually cares about his patients. I've been seen in Victoria with less then stellar results (I'm being polite) and when I found Dr. Dumper he diagnosed me finally. If you have him as your doc , don't loose this guy he's that good.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2016

Throughout the years an excellent and very nice doctor plus his team, very patient and helpful. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2015

Excellent doctor; actually listens and explains issues orally and digitally. Very comfortable manner.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2015

Hes great with kids and I have only the best to say. Makes you feel comfortable and great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Amazing - and really put my son at ease before his procedure.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2015

I'm so so glad my family doctor referred me to Dr.Dumper. He was always on time, helpful, knowledgable, and never beat around the bush! He has the best bedside manner, and was so great before/after surgery!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

amazing, caring, thorough and knowledgable! surgery date booked on first meeting for my daughter...after waiting for months to see someone else, got in on a cancellation and very grateful!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Jaymi Dumper saw me in the afternoon and scheduled a biopsy for the next day based on his observations. Determining that the abnormality was cancerous together with the Cancer Center Dr. Dumper and his staff processed the transfer for us and I underwent chemo and radiation treatments over the next six - eight weeks. Dr. Dumper and the oncologist alternately advising that 'things are going well.' Dr. Dumper and his staff are professional and yet remain empathetic - which is difficult with a cancer diagnosis. I highly recommend Dr. Dumper.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

excellent patient skills and clearly a specialist.. thank you for the speed at which you resolved my son's critical issue!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2013