Ratings for Dr. Yuri R. Nakasato

Good doctor but way too busy. He pond me off on his assistant and things went down hill. She tried to force me on a medication and then she refused to treat me because I refused to take what she was prescribing me. The mess she was trying to put me on had more side effects than what I already had. Dr. Yuri was great but the practioner he put me with hardly spoke any english. And she had a horrible bed side manner.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

I told him what my diagnosis was that I did my resarch on the internet but he didn't want to give me the anabolics

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Amazing care, the best in the world! Uses the last technology.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

He didnt want to prescribe me hydrocodone so i checked low stars

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

It is great to have Dr. Nakasato as my rheumatologist. He is a very knowledgeable and friendly guy.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

He is awesome. He is the only doctor waiting in the exam room when you come in. Hardly any wait time. He is not pushy and included me in on the decision making regarding treatment.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Excellent care. Too bad that only patients who don't agree with diagnosis and treatment take the time to fill out these forms.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Poor patient interaction. Is presumptuous about what you are trying to explain and doesn't listen when you try to further explain and correct him. His physicians assistants and nurses are wonderful, but I prefer not to see him.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

He doesn't look at you during the appointment, used ultra sound to find fluid and couldn't get fluid removed with a syringe. Tried twice but missed both times and put my husband in a lot of pain. He wouldnt' listen to what my husband had to say on his pain and just kept stating the same diagnosis over and over again and wouldn't listen to how anything we have tried is not working. His assistant was more helpful and friendly. Do not recommend him as he likes to treat you like you have no knowledge and he knows everything.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Hardly looks at you and uses ultrasound every time. You just get billed for it why can't he examine like the other rheumatologist?

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011