Ratings for Dr. Concepcion R. Singson

Dr. Singson is a very humane doctor. Her caring about her patients is evident in the way she professionally handles each of us. I have been her patient for many years and she has seen me through a lot of medical problems. Her referrals to other specialist have always been very good. As a man, I worried about having a woman doctor, but, Dr. Singson is my second woman internist and I hope she always is available to me. She takes her time with me and seems to love the fact that I have my questions written out for her to see. I do that only because if I do not, I might forget the things I need to know or need reviewed. If you have a choice, by all means, Dr. Singson is the best in town. I give her high marks for caring so much! Only once has it taken me too long to get in to see her, and that was only because she was on vacation. I can't mark her down for taking a much needed rest. - M Rodgers 031810

flag | Submitted March 18, 2010

I have been a patient of Dr.Singson for about 10 years. She is warm,understanding, and professional.And very competent. Deb

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Concepcion R. Singson's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1964)

Amerigroup