Ratings for Dr. Sheri L. Laird

While punctuality isn't the clinics strong suite, once you are with the dr. she spends as much time with you as you need, that is why they are behind :). I have never felt rushed or had any symptoms dismissed as not important, like I have with many other physicians.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

Once in the exam room, I waited over 1/2 hour while Dr. Laird was in the office on her computer (she had the door open). During my consult, she came across as meek and lacking confidence. I took her advice and had some ultrasounds done and it took her a week to have her nurse call me back with the results (because they lost them). Once her nurse finally gave me them, she was dismissive of my symptoms and said my pain was probably just muscular. I tried to call her nurse back on several occassions and it took her an average of 2 days to return my calls. I would never ever recommend Dr. Laird to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Clinic facilities and Dr. Laird definately more into pediatrics.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2007

Dr. Sheri L. Laird's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

UPMC