Ratings for Dr. Mitchell J. Gruich

The BEST pediatrician around! Ms. Diana at the front desk is amazing also!!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2017

Dr. Gruich is absolutely the BEST pediatrician. Our two boys see him, one has Down syndrome. Dr. Gruich makes sure all his "tests" are done as he grows up, etc. We started seeing Dr. Gruich in 2006, the wait time in the lobby was horrible, he has fixed that. We now wait maybe 15 minutes or so. He has really improved his practice of patients waiting. We LOVE Dr. Gruich. He is awesome with the kids and his staff is very nice and calls us by first names. Wouldn't trade him for anything!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Based on personal experience I do not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

I love Dr. Gruich. He has been a great doctor for my son. You should expect a wait to see him depending on your appt time. But it's nice to have his staff know you and your child by name when you come in or call. He doesn't talk down to the parents and explains everything great. Best peditrician that I have met. He is only excepting patients as newborns which some may not like. My son is 3 and tells me that "Dr. Gruich is my friend" or "Dr. Gruich is my doctor" when asked about it. He doesn't mind going to the doctor until we get in the back in the room then he flips out but Dr. Gruich never gets frustrated with him even when he is screaming up a storm. He also diagnosed my son with a blood disorder that we weren't sure he had by consulting with a specialist. He makes sure he finds out what is wrong with your child and works to fix it to the best of his ability

flag | Submitted January 4, 2010

Although you may wait more than a few minutes and his staff isn't the most friendly on the coast, Dr. Gruich is an excellent pediatrician whose primary concern is the health of my child. I wouldn't take her anywhere else!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr Gruich is very thorough with my children. He's not a "wait and see" type of doctor which I appreciate. He's more proactive than reactive. The only downside of seeing him is that you have to wait in the waiting room for a long time before seeing him, it takes months to get a well-child visit and sometimes he doesn't close the exam room door.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2009

Very knowlegeable Dr. He is also very good with the kids taking his time to see there every need and taking no chances.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2006

I love Dr. Gruich. I had to change docs b/c of insurance changes, but I wouldn't otherwise. He always gave great info and explained why to everything. He takes his time with patients. Expect to wait though. I haven't ever been in and out. But when you see him, he will give you his full attention.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2006

Dr. Mitchell J. Gruich's Credentials

• Univ Of Ms Sch Of Med, Jackson Ms 39216 (Grad. 1992)

HealthFirst