Ratings for Dr. Vicki J. Ehrlich

This psychologist helped me improve my relationship with my husband. enormously! We had been to another marriage counselor who my husband didn't connect with. Dr Ehrlich was compassionate, insightful and was able to connect with both of us!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2016

I worked with Dr.Ehrlich during a stressful time for me when seeking new employment. She was very insightful and helpful to me in working through my personal and professional concerns. She was always very professional, supportive, and provided excellent guidance in helping me identify my professional skills and talents as I explored career opportunities. I was successful in my job search and I am thankful to Dr. Ehrlich for her assistance. I consider her a valuable colleague and happily recommend her to anyone in need of professional, carer, and personal counseling.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

My college aged daughter was depressed and had low self esteem and saw Dr Ehrlich senior year of high school and during college when she was home. She helped her enormously and our relationship improved greatly.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2015

This doctor helped me to understand and manage my anxiety. She has changed my life!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

I am a parent of two children and Dr. Ehrlich supported me with my difficulties coping with my 4 year old daughter, particularly with strategies to help her cope with separation and sleep. She is experienced, practical and demonstrated genuine concern. I recommended her to friends who also found her to be great.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2012

This doctor was caring, knowledgeable and genuinely seems to understand my isues and how to help. I have struggled with mild depression and relationship issues over the past several months and the work has really paid off. I saw another social worker in the past and Dr. Ehrlich was far more professional. It is striking that she remembers what we have talked about each session.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012