Ratings for Dr. Elizabeth A. Nelson

Love Dr Nelson, sorry to see Dawn left, only hope is Barbara stays, I always hope to get her when calling not Sue, Nasty person. I walked in for apt with my child and asked if my other child could be seen, you would have thought I commited a crime.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2015

was in a couple of times recently to see Dr Nelson and don't care for the office manager, she talks down to you and don't owe any money because she makes you feel like a criminal. also was there at night and there are new staff, seem nice but not too knowledgable, but have to give them time.Doctor's are good and when I to call I hope Barbara or dawn are there.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2014

Best doctor. Very kind and knowledgeable.Takes time to listen and pays attention to every small detail.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I bring my daughter's there and love both Dr Genco & Dr Nelson. They are both great with my kids and they actually like going. I love that I don't usually don't have to wait more than a few minutes especially when they are sick. If you are looking for a new doctor, you will be happy with the doctor's here.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

Love Dr Nelson- spends time with my kids and is thorough and kind. I would recommend her. Staff is good.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

We have always had a wonderful experience with Dr.Nelson and Dr.Genco, very friendly, courteous, thorough!!! Would highly recoomend both of them!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012