Ratings for Dr. JENNIFER M. Carman

I have had several doctors over my lifetime, however Dr. Carman is by far the best. She is very knowledgeable, considerate, and you know that she really cares about her patients and that she is in medicine for all the right reasons. You truly will not find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2013

Dr Carman and her staff are considerate and friendly as well as very knowledgeable and follow through on helpful information needed for a patient to feel cared for and looked after. I would go to no other.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Dr. Carman took over the position held by Dr. Lee Fentriss. I had been a patient of Dr. Fentriss for over 10 years and was very please with her. I was apprehensive to get a new Dr. but Dr. Carman has exceeded all my hopes. She listens very carefully, and is willing to suggest different avenues to achieving the same results. She spends all the time with me needed to get a full picture of my health and is just a friendly Dr. that makes you feel comfortable. I am very pleased with the service and staff and her kindness. She has a great memory, so don't try to slip things by her. Glen Carroll

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

Dr. Carmen is a great doctor and has a caring staff.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. JENNIFER M. Carman's Credentials

• University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine (Grad. 2008)