You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Elnaz N. Tabrizi

She just wants to tell me to just take this really strong medicine for Lupus and come back in three months and If I don't take it she can't see me anymore. She ignores my questions and she seems frustrated because I have had a lot of trouble with side effects from medicine and am "Complicated". I believe she cares to much about covering herself and not me getting the Correct treatment plan and getting better. She seems frustrated that I am not an "Easy" patient. If I was maybe she would care more. So sad what medicine has come to today. She maybe very good for someone with an uncomplicated disease process, Who just needs medication management.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2014

Dr. Tabrizi is a fine doctor, but the staff is terrible! I have never dealt with such rude and unhelpful people. After a year, I left their practice.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

This doctor and the staff are wonderful. The wait time is usually short and I always feel my issues are taken care of.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Tabrizi was able to correctly diagnose me after I saw several other rheumatologists in the area. I am now on medication and I am doing better than I have in years!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2012

Uncompassionate and unwilling to help. She makes you feel your questions are a burdon.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Elnaz N. Tabrizi's Credentials

Updates

• First Name changed from "ELNAZ" to "ELNAZ N."

October 21, 2013