Ratings for Dr. Azam Baig

I have been going to Dr. Baig from 18 months to 18 years old. He is an amazing physician and extremely informative. He listens to your concerns and effectively prescribes without pusing unnecessary medecine. He remembers every patient and treats you as an individual instead of a number. He is level headed and knows what he is talking about. When I was 18 months old he discovered I had asthma, while other drs my parents took me too said they had no idea what was wrong with me. He discovered that my 2 month old sister had a cataract in her eye and sent her for testing. ( the eye dr was amazed that he even noticed something so small, especially on an infant). I am 23 now and if I walked into his office today I know he would remember me and my whole medical history. His memory is amazing and I sincerely hope he never retires. If you have any reservations about going to Dr. Baig, please don't, you will only be missing out on an amazing experience for your children.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

My experience with Dr. Baig has been wonderful!! He is very nice to me and my 5 month old daughter. He never makes me feel rushed or feel stupid for asking a question. Ver pleasant man, highly recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2006

Dr. Azam Baig's Credentials

• Dow Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Edgewater, MD