Ratings for Dr. Tyler Mori

Great doctor- very insightful - great bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Excellent Doctor, he quickly understood the issue with my ears and does and excellent job of maintaining and improving my auditory health. Receptionists however are a nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Sub par experience with the doctor and would have stayed a patient with him for location convenience alone had it not been for his office staff. My appointment was cancelled twice without ever a notification phone call, thus I wasted two vacation days with nothing to show for it. Very upsetting when the second time I arrived only to be told there was no appointment the office assistant rudely said it would be another 4 months before the appointment would be rescheduled. When I asked to be placed on a wait list since I had waited two months since the last appointment cancellation she said I wasn't important enough to be waitlisted. I refuse to go back, and have made it very clear to my GP of the lack of professionalism and hostile staff. Do yourself a favour and see Dr. Bartlett in Richmond instead, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Terrible in every sense. Office does not respond to phone calls. The doctor should be ashamed of himself for treating patients in this way.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Office staff SUCK as others have said ... One of the office staff hang up the phone when I was trying to find out when my appointment will be. Very rude and unprofessional .which reflects bad on the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

what an excellent experience!! from the competent support staff to the incredible, knowledgeable Doctor .

Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Mori is one of the nicest doctors I have been treated by! Very gentle and does a good job. His reception staff however are a nightmare to book with and made me return multiple times to my GP for another referral even tho Dr Mori said to book back whenever I needed.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Mori is amazing, the office staff however SUCKS MAJOR!!!! I have to call multiple times and get mad at them to get my appointment information!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I'm so frustrated. My GP referred me to Dr. Mori but no one from his office will contact me to set up an appointment. It's been months. Should I go somewhere else?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have always appreciated Dr. Tyler Mori. He's been a huge help with my ears!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015