Ratings for Dr. Tyler Mori

The staff are helpful. They are very busy and focusing a lot to their work and it may seem unfriendly to other patients but if you ask them for help or questions they are very welcoming, I really like Grace, she's busy but has time to answer questions and smile. Dr Mori is wonderful, fast but reassuring. He did a fabulous job in helping me hear better. I have a better quality of life because of his God given skill. No more dizziness and I can dive or swim a lot now. Thank you so much Dr Mori.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Not really helpful on all the times I went to his clinic. No empathy at all. Got frustrated on the last visit, I asked my GP for another ENT. Staff is rude and I had the feeling of being unwelcomed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I've only been once and he was very polite and empathetic !! He has reassured me that he can help me get well. I got an appointment within a few weeks, he ordered tests and will see me again in five days to discuss and start treatment protocols. The staff were all very professional. After months of this ear concern I am looking forward to working with Dr. Mori and his staff to end this very painful and emotionally draining concern. Hats Off to The ENT clinic in Surrey.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016

Great doctor- very insightful - great bedside manner

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

Excellent Doctor, he quickly understood the issue with my ears and does and excellent job of maintaining and improving my auditory health. Receptionists however are a nightmare.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Sub par experience with the doctor and would have stayed a patient with him for location convenience alone had it not been for his office staff. My appointment was cancelled twice without ever a notification phone call, thus I wasted two vacation days with nothing to show for it. Very upsetting when the second time I arrived only to be told there was no appointment the office assistant rudely said it would be another 4 months before the appointment would be rescheduled. When I asked to be placed on a wait list since I had waited two months since the last appointment cancellation she said I wasn't important enough to be waitlisted. I refuse to go back, and have made it very clear to my GP of the lack of professionalism and hostile staff. Do yourself a favour and see Dr. Bartlett in Richmond instead, you won't regret it.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Terrible in every sense. Office does not respond to phone calls. The doctor should be ashamed of himself for treating patients in this way.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Office staff SUCK as others have said ... One of the office staff hang up the phone when I was trying to find out when my appointment will be. Very rude and unprofessional .which reflects bad on the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

what an excellent experience!! from the competent support staff to the incredible, knowledgeable Doctor .

Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Mori is one of the nicest doctors I have been treated by! Very gentle and does a good job. His reception staff however are a nightmare to book with and made me return multiple times to my GP for another referral even tho Dr Mori said to book back whenever I needed.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016