Ratings for Dr. Tyler Mori

Been seeing Dr.Mori for about 5-6 years. Had a mastoidectomy done 15 years back by another doctor who did not do a very good job. Dr.Mori did it and I have not had any issues since. When it did get infected, he was able to help me out. The staff has also improved vastly since moving to the new building and getting an automated scheduling system in place.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2018

WORST ENT EVER!!! FIND A NEW COMPETENT ENT DOCTOR!!!! He couldnt find my perforated ear drum. He said good news it healed. Even though multiple docs saw a the preforated ear drum and his machine also indicated the preforation existed. When he finally did see it, this of course after 10 mins of me begging him to look again. He made me come back for a hearing test. He told me he could operate but said "you lived with it this long, you'll be fine!" Even though I have medicated ear drops on repeat prescription for having an ear that is constantly infected. And ive since had my ear surgically repaired by another more compatent ENT surgeon. WORST ENT EVER, GET REFERRED TO SOMEONE ELSE. WORST ENT IN THE WORLD.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr Mori always showed the greatest compassion and highest bedside manner. His prompt action in removing my tonsil, and determining it was in fact, stage 3 cancer saved my life. That I have no doubt. I would highly recommend Dr. Mori.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Was in to see Dr. Mori as there had been a cancellation. Dr. Mori was excellent and he found my problem and made me feel confident that this problem was going to be resolved. I would highly recommend him, very professional. The office staff were very helpful to me in all aspects.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Daughter had tonsilectomy in her late teens. Dr Mori was fantastic.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr. Does not answer properly to your-questions. Don’t even listen your problem. Very bad experience, dr. Thinks just cancer is only a dangerous disease all other problems are nothing even though it effects your daily life. Will never visit or recommend this Dr. ever again

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

Was referred by my GP. Had an MRI after 6 month wait...HE DIDNT EVEN LOOK AT IT. During follow up, he had nothing to say. Simply made me take a standard hearing test each visit.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

The staff are helpful. They are very busy and focusing a lot to their work and it may seem unfriendly to other patients but if you ask them for help or questions they are very welcoming, I really like Grace, she's busy but has time to answer questions and smile. Dr Mori is wonderful, fast but reassuring. He did a fabulous job in helping me hear better. I have a better quality of life because of his God given skill. No more dizziness and I can dive or swim a lot now. Thank you so much Dr Mori.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2017

Not really helpful on all the times I went to his clinic. No empathy at all. Got frustrated on the last visit, I asked my GP for another ENT. Staff is rude and I had the feeling of being unwelcomed.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I've only been once and he was very polite and empathetic !! He has reassured me that he can help me get well. I got an appointment within a few weeks, he ordered tests and will see me again in five days to discuss and start treatment protocols. The staff were all very professional. After months of this ear concern I am looking forward to working with Dr. Mori and his staff to end this very painful and emotionally draining concern. Hats Off to The ENT clinic in Surrey.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2016