flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I'm so frustrated. My GP referred me to Dr. Mori but no one from his office will contact me to set up an appointment. It's been months. Should I go somewhere else?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have always appreciated Dr. Tyler Mori. He's been a huge help with my ears!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr mori is great and very professional. The staff however aren't great. I had a hearing test done and I told her I did not hear the instructions she gave me and politely asked her to repeat them, truthfully I could hardly understand with her strong Asian accent on top of my hearing loss. She did not repeat and when it came down to repeating what she says in the soundproof box I could hear her but was unable to understand what she was saying. I have not had to much of a problem with her being "rude" but I admit she wasn't a smart hire on the team of doctors part. Still very satisfied with Dr mori himself though, or as he introduced himself to me as Tyler. Extremely friendly. Not sure I would recommend him because of his staff but if the staff list changed he would be a top pick!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Mori is super knowledgeable and explains things using simple words so I understand! Only downfall is a staff member or two. One staff member I strongly like!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Great experience, no problem with the bookings and helped with my concerns

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr Mori was really good, seeing my husband, a young 26 old with hearing loss. he was knowledgable and recommended seeing him every 6 months to monitor his hearing.....rHOWEVER ... the receptionist is a waste of space! I spoke to someone on the phone today to confirm an appt we have had for almost 6 months to find out they had booked him for a simple "followup" aka come in to the office and talk, versus the actual hearing test which is not even done on the days that this original appt was made! Now they have no appts and he has to wait another 6 wks which means rescheduling his work again! When I spoke with her on the phone she was very rude and implied it is the patients responsibility to tell them why they need an appt. ( even though this is his 4th hearing appt over the last two years, so not anything new if they had checked his chart where the Dr had noted he wanted him to see him for follow up hearing appt) Maybe Dr Mori needs some different people at the desk. So my advice is be specific or they will book you for the wrong date, or reschedule you all together! Honestly he is a great Dr, however the staff need some proper phone etiquette lessons on proper ways to address patients, and to be a bit more organized. It is a pain to wait months for an appt, only to find out you need to wait months more. No apologies either on their behalf!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2015

I gave the staff a 1 because the receptionist are not very polite or helpful. Doctor Mori on the other hand is very knowledgeable, he even knew the doctor's name in Victoria that I could not remember.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Tyler Mori's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mori is amazing, the office staff however SUCKS MAJOR!!!! I have to call multiple times and get mad at them to get my appointment information!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm so frustrated. My GP referred me to Dr. Mori but no one from his office will contact me to set up an appointment. It's been months. Should I go somewhere e..."

January 25, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have always appreciated Dr. Tyler Mori. He's been a huge help with my ears! "

November 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr mori is great and very professional. The staff however aren't great. I had a hearing test done and I told her I did not hear the instructions she gave me an..."

September 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Mori is super knowledgeable and explains things using simple words so I understand! Only downfall is a staff member or two. One staff member I strongly lik..."

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience, no problem with the bookings and helped with my concerns"

August 6, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr Mori to be polite and professional however the staff are horrible and unapologetic even if they cancel my appointment the very last minute"

July 29, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Mori was really good, seeing my husband, a young 26 old with hearing loss. he was knowledgable and recommended seeing him every 6 months to monitor his heari..."

May 4, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "I gave the staff a 1 because the receptionist are not very polite or helpful. Doctor Mori on the other hand is very knowledgeable, he even knew the doctor's nam..."

February 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Mori fixed my left ear. Wonderful job. And I didn't have to wait too long for the surgery either! Id recommend him."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "The doctor is fine. The staff is worse. I strongly agree that the secretary is a Filipino who speaks with a horrible accent. That secretary is so rude and has n..."

October 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you dr. Mori for your knowledge , excellent work like surgeon and like human for as ho need you. Zarko T"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "thanks to be my hero, your helpful, knowledge is wots Doctor shod be"

September 17, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Extremely rude and unorganized staff - not willing to help - no way to contact them on phone"

September 12, 2014