Ratings for Dr. Tyler Mori

Terrible in every sense. Office does not respond to phone calls. The doctor should be ashamed of himself for treating patients in this way.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Office staff SUCK as others have said ... One of the office staff hang up the phone when I was trying to find out when my appointment will be. Very rude and unprofessional .which reflects bad on the doctor.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

what an excellent experience!! from the competent support staff to the incredible, knowledgeable Doctor .

Submitted April 18, 2016

Dr Mori is one of the nicest doctors I have been treated by! Very gentle and does a good job. His reception staff however are a nightmare to book with and made me return multiple times to my GP for another referral even tho Dr Mori said to book back whenever I needed.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr Mori is amazing, the office staff however SUCKS MAJOR!!!! I have to call multiple times and get mad at them to get my appointment information!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

I'm so frustrated. My GP referred me to Dr. Mori but no one from his office will contact me to set up an appointment. It's been months. Should I go somewhere else?

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

I have always appreciated Dr. Tyler Mori. He's been a huge help with my ears!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

Dr mori is great and very professional. The staff however aren't great. I had a hearing test done and I told her I did not hear the instructions she gave me and politely asked her to repeat them, truthfully I could hardly understand with her strong Asian accent on top of my hearing loss. She did not repeat and when it came down to repeating what she says in the soundproof box I could hear her but was unable to understand what she was saying. I have not had to much of a problem with her being "rude" but I admit she wasn't a smart hire on the team of doctors part. Still very satisfied with Dr mori himself though, or as he introduced himself to me as Tyler. Extremely friendly. Not sure I would recommend him because of his staff but if the staff list changed he would be a top pick!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2015

Dr. Mori is super knowledgeable and explains things using simple words so I understand! Only downfall is a staff member or two. One staff member I strongly like!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Great experience, no problem with the bookings and helped with my concerns

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015