Ratings for Dr. Heather Finlayson

An outstanding doctor. Smart, helpful, caring and kind with a great bedside manner. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

I am extremely grateful to Dr. Finlayson for all her efforts to help me with my recovery.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

All I can say is that she is wonderful and even though I hate going to doctors I always know that I'm in the best hands with her.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Dr. Finlayson is the best doctor I ever saw. She listened to all of my symptoms spent a long time examining me and explained everything really well with clear answers. So compassionate. Her secretary Cathy is hilarious and really helpful too!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

Was sent to Dr. Finlayson for EMG testing, she has to be one of the best I have seen. She was so caring,considerate and knowledgeable,loved,loved,loved her!!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015

Awful experience. No helpful suggestions. Made assumptions about things that were way off base. made me want to just give up all together on even trying to get better. Hints around at things but does not come out and say them. Insinuated that I was just lazy and out of shape and should see a psychologist despite having easily recognized and diagnosed injuries.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2015