Ratings for Dr. Steven M. Roth

I went in for surgery on my left leg, which was agreed upon by his associate. Dr. Roth had it down that he was going to operate on my right. I asked to discuss it with him and he argued pre-surgery that that you always operated on one then the other, despite I had my left leg scanned in Dec. It was hurting again after they operated on it last year and the right never has hurt. He couldn't locate my scan from December of my left leg pre-surgery so got mad at me. He also said they had people lined up for this surgery (so didn't need my business). I walked out. Upon going to another vascular surgeon, I find they didn't need to bill for an anesthesiologist when just a Valium would have done. Staff never called me to give me pre-op instructions either as they said they would. I had to call them. Note: I do have some spider veins, but neither leg has varicose veins and only the left has ever hurt.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

Dr. Steven M. Roth's Credentials

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1992)