Ratings for Dr. Mary Knudsen

Love Dr. Mary, the clinic the staff, it's all great!! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mary for over two years. She is knowledgeable, professional, and approachable. I have recommended her to several friends for a variety of care including prenatal support. My initial visits were for fertility and prenatal acupuncture appointments, which I was very satisfied with. I continue to see Dr Mary for postnatal support and to optimize my overall health.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

DR. MARY GOT ME PREGNANT!!! Okay that may be misleading but she did help me solve my other issues which led to my not being able to get pregnant! Dr. Mary was very kind and compassionate, knowledgeable and thorough! She made me feel at ease during an anxious time in my life and gave me insight and skills to help deal with my auto-immune condition on a daily basis. Dr. Mary also guided me through advocating for myself with my GP at the time. My experience with Dr. Mary was invaluable!!!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Great Naturopath. Listens, advises, and is full of great information. I would highly recommend

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

Dr Mary is so sweet and knowledgable in her field. She was able to compassionately care for my ailments while caring for my mental, physical and spiritual health. At one point in my care I was unable to purchase many supplements, and she was able to navigate around this by assisting me in which foods to avoid and eat more of to make up for the supplements and minerals I may have been lacking. I would recommend Dr Mary and the Grassroots team to anyone looking for an alternative health care practitioner who is flexible, compassionate and caring. She is knowledgeable in women's health, fertility and digestive health but has a great understanding of toxicity and environmental health.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2014

Dr. Knudsen approached my care from a very pragmatic and respectful position. She didn't try to push any treatments on me, but rather gave advice and allowed me to make an informed decision. She was always very polite and understanding of my particular needs.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Mary now for almost 3 years. She has excellent listening skills, is knowledgeable and is open to new ideas and other points of view. She is one key part of my overall health plan. I also see several medical doctors and one of the reasons I continue to see her is her ability to work in tandem with me and those physicians. She has helped educate me on several aspects of chronic fatigue and I in turn have passed on knowledge I have gained elsewhere. Her ability to integrate them all is wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Mary came highly recommended and she has exceeded my expectations! My issues have been challenging; her diagnosis and treatment plan are sincere and personalized. I appreciate her taking the time to share her knowledge and experience to help me achieve optimum health!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Mary's since her clinic first opened. She is so knowledgeable and an incredible listener. I really appreciate her willingness to dig deep an uncover the root of my concerns and ensure I am comfortable with the treatment suggestions. I highly recommend Dr Mary and all of the staff at her clinic.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

I saw Dr. Mary specifically about my pre-op & post-op surgery. She has an abundant of expertise and made me feel great going into my surgery and I felt well taken care of after my surgery. She is so personable and really listens.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014