Dr. John K. Moffa

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John K. Moffa

Dr. Moffa has been my personal physician since 1998. He is outstanding! He is knowledgeable, compassionate, and effective. I drive 100 miles round trip to see him. The COPC staff are great, and they make healthcare a great experience.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Moffa's since 2000.I had a serious injury in 2005. I am a nurse and work for a hospital. He immediately sent me to were I should have gotten proper care. I unfortunately did not get proper care at my own hospital. Dr Moffa literally managed my difficult and painful injury for 26 days before I had enough and went to my hospital and asked the physicians in the ER for discharge to another hospital for treatment since the department in our hospital would not treat me. Needless to say they were astounded but understanding, Dr Moffa was instrumental in helping me get through this horrible time. He called me at home. He went out of his way to find doctors to help me and speak with my insurance co. to get me coverage and explain the lack of treatment I was receiving. I have had a long road of recovery and I am happy to say Dr Moffa is always here for me. He is a ROCK STAR. I highly recommended him to anyone that needs a great PCP.His staff are a great bunch too

flag | Submitted March 13, 2011

I was refered to Dr. Moffa by a friend 6 years ago and consider myself very lucky. I hope he never moves. I had a serious of horrible experiences bouncing around from doctors who went out of network, didn't care, didn't listen or talked down to me. Sometime I dreaded an appointment. Dr. Moffa is simply the best. Even his staff comment on how nice it is to work for him. I wouldn't even consider going somewhere else.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

I have been seeing Dr Moffa for almost 3 years now, and all I have to say is that I am one lucky patient. I was referred to him via a friend, and Dr Moffa has not only become someone I can rely on for proper care, but it seems as though the entire staff are able to show the same emotion. They remember you by name, and call you by it too. This office is almost always able to fit me in the schedule for an emergency appointment. I count myself very lucky to have landed a doctor that will go above and beyond his call of duty to make sure his patients are happy and satisfied!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Moffa is very willing to do his research to help you -- he's not egotistical and doesn't hesitate to ask associates their opinions. I've had a couple of wacky issues and Dr. Moffa has been very diligent about doing some research and following up with me. The other staff are awesome. I've been going there for 7 years now and don't ever plan on leaving. Dr. Moffa is the best primary care physician I've ever had.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

I think Dr. Moffa is one of the best Dr's out there. Very personable. Great bedside manner. The staff in the office is also wonderful. I had the same Dr. most of my life until I moved to Columbus and was referred to the practice. He always goes above and beyond. You don't find very many like him any more.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2008

Dr. John K. Moffa's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients

• English

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)