Ratings for Dr. Adriane G. Bennett

Dr. Bennett is AMAZING! I agree with everyone else... She is knowledgable, helpful, and listens without judging. She has definitely found her calling and her passion. She understands my anxieties, fears and difficulties and gently guides me to understand and cope with them. Best psychologist I have ever been to!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

She is great! She has really found her calling in life. I have been seeing her for several years now and I wouldn't go to anyone else. She listens completely and never passes judgement, and really validate you as a person, no matter what subject you are talking about. I would recommend her to anyone, regardless of what type of situation you are dealing with, I feel she would be able to help you.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2013

BEST PSYCHOLIST IN AKRON! GAVE ME THE CONFIDENCE I NEEDED TO MAKE CHANGES IN MY LIFE. GREAT WITH SLEEP DISORDERS AND DOES NOT TALK DOWN TO YOU. DOES NOT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO, BUT HELPS YOU WORK YOUR SITUATIONS OUT YOURSELF WITH A LOT OF SUPPORT FROM HER.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2012

Love her! She really listens and her opinions are based on facts.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012