Ratings for Dr. Lisa Francis

Dr. Francis diagnosed my Rheumatoid Arthritis about two years ago. She is very patient and kind when I ask questions. Dr. Francis has a gentle manner and a great sense of humor. My RA is under control and I have just some slight side effects of the medication she has prescribed. I recommend her to any one.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I felt that Dr.Francis takes the time to listen to my problems and discuss treatment options. Best of all she lets me decide what I want for treatment.i have recommended her to several of my friends.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

I just moved to the area and was nervous about starting over with new doctors. I was referred to Michelle Maier, who was wonderful by the way, and then she got me in the next day with Dr. Francis. I was blown away at the efficiency of both offices. Dr. Francis was very friendly and took her time looking over my records. After reading some of the previous reviews, I found it important to post mine since I had such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

Dr Francis was very compassionate and was able to manage my severe arthritis very effectively. I was not well controlled by my previous rheumatologist.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2015

When blood tests did not show RA factor she refused to believe that I have, and have had RA for most of my life. She offered no other explanation for the swollen joints. She had not read my previous Rheumatologist's notes, and was stumbling through scanning them as I tried to explain past treatments. A complete waste of time and money to see her, as she had no diagnosis to offer.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

I am a nice and easy person to get a long with. I treat my doctors and nurses with respect. Dr Francis RN is rude. Dr. Francis seems sweet but doesn't talk much or explain anything. She seemed disinterested in my severe joint and muscle pain due to lack of swelling and she wasn't interested in hearing my other symptoms. I left there wondering why I went. My primary doctor sent me to a different rhuemy

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

This doctor is very difficult to get in to see. I waited 3 months for my first appointment and at least a month inbetween appointments. According to her staff, she specializes in Fibromyalgia. I went to her to reconfirm my Fibromyalgia diagnosis and get treatment. Once she reconfirmed the diagnosis after running over $1000 in tests, she was very unknowledgeable about treatment. She told me to get more exercise (which I was already doing) and prescribed me Savella. When I asked her what the side effects were of each medication (she offered 4), a serious concern for Fibromyalgia patients, she had no clue and told me I could see once I picked one a picked it up at the pharmacy in my home town. She also ignored my request not to prescribe any medication that could cause withdrawal in case I did experience the side effects and had to stop quickly. (Side effects are common in Fibro patients and can often be severe.) She knew no other way to treat Fibromyalgia other than medication.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013