Ratings for Dr. Jennifer MacMillan

Dr. MacMillan is a wonderful caring doctor. I can't say enough good things about her!

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

This lady saved my life,and I will forever be greatfull.she is a true professional and her staff .She is an angel thankyou

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Dr. Macmillan performed surgery on my husband last week and was a total god sent. She goes above and beyond and is extremely intelligent, confident and kind. For anyone that recieves her care in the Muskoka's has been touched by an angel. Thank you Dr. Macmillan for everything. ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜‡

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

I had the lucky opportunity to have Dr. Macmillan take over my care when my original surgeon had to leave the country for doctors without borders. She is an excellent surgeon, very informative, kind and caring. She always took time to explain things to my husband and I about my treatment, outcome etc. I would highly recommend Dr. Macmillan to anyone who is contemplating surgery or has to have emergency surgery. Anyone would be very lucky to have Dr. Macmillan take care of them for any surgical needs.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

I wish I could give her more than 5 stars in every category! She goes above and beyond her duties and I couldn't ask for someone better to take care of me for operations. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

She is an excellent surgeon. Has done several on me and has always been knowledgable , kind and very confident

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Thanks so much Dr. Macmillan. You are a confidence at a time when I was very anxious and nervous about surgery. You are very positive and knowledgeable. Operating room staff made it possible for me to keep putting one foot in front of the other to have the surgery done. The trust and confidence was there for me even though I felt scared and vulnerable. If anyone is asking about surgeons, I'll be telling them about you. Thanks again ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

flag | Submitted July 1, 2016

I had surgery on June 10/16 and Dr McMillan and her staff were amazing! The ER team she had helping her that day were such caring staff members with a great sense of humour! Would recommended her to everyone I know. Thank-you for such dedication in what you do! A healing patient in Haliburton.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Excellent doctor. Sure can talk. Should be a politician.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff. Very nice. Thankful to have had her look after me.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016