Ratings for Dr. Frank S. Arcangelo

I want to start by saying I seldom complete online surveys, however felt a strong need to do so for Dr. Arcangelo. I brought my 6 year old son to him one time and willl never go back due to his condescending nature and terrible bedside manner. He inappropriately asked me questions regarding my son's issues, with my son present, with a lot of arrogance and no compassion. He had zero ability to interact and gain rapport with our son. I was so disappointed and upset with Dr. Arcangelo, as he was the worst mental health care provider I've come in contact with and therefore do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2013

I had one session with Dr Frank Arcangelo for my daughter who suffers from a mood disorder, to rule out ADHD. We will never go back. His knowledge of childhood mental illness was limited. He was judgemental and antagonizing and he was not helpful. It concerns me that this individual carries a caseload. There are so many more trained professionals who are out there. We will not go back and we have let our friends, family, and social networks know to avoid Dr Arcangelo.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Dr. Arcangelo has been a blessing in my daughters life. He really listens and processes the information to give our daughter and us the tools we need to help her navigate. Our daughter sometimes fights the process and he is always able to get her back on track and focussed and what she really needs to do to get better. He is a remarkable doctor and he has given our daughter and us hope.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2011

Dr. Arcangelo was a great personality fit for me. He has a very down to earth no nonsense approach to counseling and life in general (at least this is the impression I got). He was never afraid to 'tell me like it is' which I definitely appreciated. The only reason I don't see him anymore is because I moved out of NY. I wish I could find someone as good as him in Philly!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011