Ratings for Dr. Debra M. Baylor

I quit going to Dr. Baylor when she could not remember me from visit to visit - even when they were 3 days apart. She was more interested in giving me cards to refer to people I knew. Very disinterested in providing good care.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2008

The most uncaring, disinterested physician I've ever come across and I work in a hospital for 31 years. Is not prepared by reviewing patient chart....more concerned in getting rid of you. Waiting room staff was rude! Would not take my dog to her!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

What a pleasure! Dr. Baylor is such a wonderful change of pace from all the inconsiderate, condescending docs out there. She takes an interest & has a nurturing way about her. Very thorough & excellent follow-up. Her staff is so friendly & helpful. She welcomes my children when I bring them. Highly Recommend! A+

flag | Submitted August 1, 2006

Dr. Debra M. Baylor's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1987)

HealthPartners