Ratings for Dr. Frank Q. Tang

HE IS THE WROST DR MY FAMILY AND I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. HE DOESNT LISTEN TO YOU. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. WILL NEVER SENT YOU TO GET TEST UNLESS YOU MAKE HIM. THE STAFF ARE RUDE AND YOU WILL SPEND AT LEAST 15MIN ON HOLD JUST TO GET THE FIRST PERSON ON THE PHONE. ALWAYS HAVE TO WAIT ON HIM. DISREGARDS INFO YOU KNOW. WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HIM OR HIS OFFICE.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Worse office ever, don't go there. Dr assistant was over hour late for her lunch. Wait game everyone there. Staff is awful and send to have no medical knowledge whatsoever. I could go on....

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

No matter how early in the day you schedule an appointment, you will wait at least 45 minutes to be seen. I have 3 children under the age of 2 and it's hard to keep them entertained for long, so I always try to get the first appointment of the day for their check-ups. On average, I have to wait an hour before we get into the room, then another 15-20 minutes before we see the doctor. The staff is ignorant of my insurance policies and always tries to charge me a co-pay even though my insurance plan doesn't require it. Dr. Tang himself is very good with children, he's patient and knowledgeable as well. Just be prepared to wait.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

He doesn't deserve to be a Doctor. Do everything he can to make more profit for himself instead of taking care patient's needs.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013