Ratings for Dr. Cherie D. Minette

I was a bit nervous about spending my own money to see a doctor - but, oh am I glad I did! Dr Minette is very thorough, kind, patient, and extremely knowledgeable. My symptoms (sleep, digestion, and energy) are much better just after a few days. Following the protocol is more effortful than "popping a pill," but boy, is it worth it! Highly recommend her services - she is wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2015

I went to see Dr Minette because my cholesterol was 277! I didn't want to take drugs for it because of the side effects. So I looked up a Naturopath. She gave me some supplements to lower cholesterol naturally. In 6 months my cholesterol dropped 65 points!! I also had to stop eating some of my favorite foods but it was worth it. Dr Minette was very thorough during our visit and covered everything, she even asked about my emotions. What other doctor ever asks about how you FEEL?? I recommend Dr Minette completely and am going to take my kids to see her for their focus and concentration.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

My visit with Dr Minette was wonderful. She took lots of time to find out about ME, recommended some great natural products to help my depression and anxiety, and even followed up with me to make sure that I was doing well. I never had a doctor personally call me before! It made me feel so good. I feel much better now and know that if I have a problem, I don't have to take horrible medications anymore!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Excellent doc! Really cares about if you get better. She cured my acid reflux in 2 weeks! No meds, just natural supplements. I sent my neighbor to see her because he had horrible eczema. Dr Minette got rid of that too with a homeopathic remedy. Love using natural therapies and love having a doctor that listens and solves the problem!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Cold personality. Basic information. No physical exam. No blood, hormone, stool testing. Just talking across a desk.

Submitted August 4, 2014

Dr. Cherie Minette was extremely helpful to me. She asked questions and listened to me. She called and e-mailed to check on me after our visits. Due to her recommendations I am feeling so much better. I sleep well, I've lost weight, I'm calmer, have so much energy, my cholesterol is normal. I highly recommend Dr. Cherie Minette, she really cares about her patients. I now feel balanced and I owe so much to Dr. Minette. I tell all my friends and family members about her so if they have any issues to seek out Dr. Cherie Minette.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014