Ratings for Dr. D.A. Tallman

Had Dr. Tallman work on my lower back and SI joint. He injected me 25 times and the first 20 were ok but the last few did hurt. BUT, after 6 days I have not taken any over the counter pain meds and I can't remember the last time that my back/hip has been this good. I struggled with these problems for years and wish that I knew of this procedure before, it may have saved me from a couple of surgeries. I would recommend anyone to look into this type of a procedure before having any kind of injections or surgery. The price was also unbelievable.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Only 4 Stars on Punctuality because of waiting list. Other than that TOP NOTCH ND!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2017

Outstanding Dr! So impressed with my results. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

Not enough stars to rate this doctor! Never have we experienced such a thorough physician. Other prolotherapy and pain doctors only read our reports. Dr Tallman actually read the MRI in front of us and explained everything prior to building our treatment plan. We recommend him to everyone in pain. The only caveat is that he has a waiting list of patients make an appointment. Worth the wait. We've been to two other doctors before him for the same issue with disappointing results. He is also the publisher of a medical journal. Do yourself a favor and see Dr Tallman.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2016

I was hit by a car and injured my hip, shoulder and foot. I was a long distance runner and had trouble running after that...I had surgery on all 3 area and wish I was informed about Dr. Tallman before surgeries as this may have prevented them. I have hard several injections and while it is painful it is amazing for recovery - after my first hip injection and they healing I had no pain for several weeks, then went again and again and got better and better. I stopped going and did not do my last treatment and wish I had...I have since made that appt. This man is amazing in his talent to do this and his knowledge.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2014

Dr. Tallman is an amazing doctor and his staff is wonderful. We are very grateful for him!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2013

Great experience. Very knowledgeable. My wife and I both had our problems fixed with prolotherapy.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2012

If I have to give a rating, stay away from him and his office. he is a joke, one big gaint joke.

Submitted March 6, 2012