Ratings for Dr. Anna R. Nordin

It has taken a year to manage my anger over the shoddy "exam" she charged me for when the scheduler was negligent collecting and sharing information about documentation requirements at MJ Consulting in Prescott Valley. She wasted my time gas travel time and patience whining and nervously imposing her personal issues on me after Consulting with MJ Consulting Hack, Michelle Johnson. I have no doubt they conspired to price gouge a 'patient', violate my rights to privacy and maliciously delayed access to medication. McDonalds is hiring all shifts. Best she go there! Patients beware of this carpetbagger!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2015

She is very good !!!!! was very helpful ,and coo. She gave up her own time and sleep to drive In the middle of the night!!! to Tucson to see pateints First time I met her.. She crazy electric!!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

Twice Anna has helped me with minor ear and throat infections by telephone. I left her a voice mail and she contacted me right away and discussed the symtpoms in detail and recommended what cultures would need to be taken and called in prescriptions for anitbiotics. The staff rating is a 3 because I had no interactions with any staff.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2012