Ratings for Dr. Robert G. Milisen

I can't begin to describe how disappointed I was with the care I received from Dr. Milisen. It is incredibly expensive to see him and I just didn't see any health benefits. I understand that it can be challenging working with patients who present with chronic illnesses, however Dr. Milisen acts like he can fix anything (if you pay him enough), but it just isn't true. I felt like he was guessing much of the time, which was frustrating.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

The staff is great.DR MILISEN is interested in your health from the beginning to what brought you to him.DR wants you to be a part of your med.decisions from the smallest to the largest . DR Milisen is the kindest most caring DR Iv ever had,I have seen many DRS.I have HAD CHRONIC ILLNESSES for most of my life, DRs dont take the time to go through my meds.nor my history.Dr Milisen takes all the time you need with out rushing through anything. I HAVE GOTTEN THE BEST CARE IN MY LIFE WITH DR MILISEN!!!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

If you are looking for a Naturopath in the Prescott area look no further! We've been working with Dr. Milisen for over a year now, and he's wonderful. He has gotten to know our family (mom, dad, 6 yr old, 3 yr old) very well and has helped us thru allergies, vaccine detox, metal detox and other things. He is a wealth of knowledge on all things natural medicine, and he only charges $89 for an HOUR of his time - a bargain! You will not be disappointed.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2011