Ratings for Dr. Dennis G. Godby

DR Godby through his comprehensive testing formulated my personal health plan solution tailor made for me. His approach is to help the body help itself by building up your immune system. I basically put in the work he requests, which are not overwhelming. He really works with you. Results have been simply life changing...No fatigue, and I am going on my third year free from colds, Flu and other bothersome ailments. His supplements are of high quality and have really improved my over all general health. My recommendation comes fro

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Highly recommend. I was spectacle about ND's but I decided to try out Dr. Godby. He is a wonderful doctor who gave me much inspiration to live life to the fullest.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Totally worth it!! Great results. I recommended Dr. Godby to other family members as well.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Godby is one of the finest doctors out there. His intelligence about health and how to maximize lifestyles are supreme. I have seen many doctors in the past and none were able to help me out like he did. He listened to what I had to say(something doctors need to do more of) and then after doing a food allergy test and some labs he came up with a perfect diagnosis for me. For the first time a doctor actually found and treated the cause of my symptoms rather than just treating my symptoms. I feel like a new person now. My mood has boosted through the sky, I have a lot more energy, and my symptoms(It is personal for me) are all gone! Thank you so much Dr. Godby! The staff is very very friendly and kind. They are the definition of a above and beyond staff! Any problem you have I'm sure Dr. Godby will find it and help you like he did for me!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2013

Dr. Godby is great!! He has helped me out a lot these past couple years with optimizing my health and fitness. He has given me food allergy testing, protein powders, the right nutritionals, and a lot of athletic advice! I can definitely tell that he ran across the United States!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

He found my food allergies. Very expensive but helpful.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2012