Ratings for Dr. Jay A. Inwald

I was told insurance approved everything. At my test results meeting with Dr. Jay Inwald, he was hostile and said I had to pay him almost $1600 to get my results. ?? Odd little angry fellow.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2018

Had a great experience overall taking my son there. Both Dr. Inwald and his staff were professional and compassionate.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

Not sure where the other reviewer had issues with Dr. Inwald and his office. I had a good experience with Dr. Inwald and he was unrushed for time and was extremely accommodating in scheduling.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

One the worst PhDs I have ever dealt with. He watches the clock, gives incorrect data in he's reports & is very egotistic. He believes he's a patient friendly physiologist, while reminding you how much time you have left during the entire appt. He isn't able to de-escalate someone who is upset & irrational. He just sits there telling you how wrong you are & asking you what you want him to do. I wasn't his patient, this was an observation being made while he interacted with a patient. He & the patient knew I was there, & I can say he's the worst I have seen in years.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014