Ratings for Dr. Scott D. GREWE

Dr. Grewe exceeded our expectations in the care of son. He originally met with us seven years ago. Then most recently, met with us this summer as we were preparing for the transition into high school with our child who has brain injury. We found him to be kind and wise in his approach with our son and made all of have an understanding of our options and care for moving forward. The evaluations were comprehensive and covered much more then we hoped for. The wait is long but worth it in every way. We highly recommend his services and his team. It rare that I would write a review, but the experience exceeded our expectations - it just felt like the right thing to do.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr Grewe is clearly more concerned with money helping children. I that may seem harsh, but it's true. • Won’t check insurance or schedule an appointment with you until you fill out a questionnaire with all the normal medical history along with an extensive behavioral info. (Another office scheduled same day for exact same testing) • Refused to work with my insurance company despite my insurance company’s numerous attempts to work with them as there is no other Neuro Phsycologist in my area. • Refused to give me any cash discounts or to reduce rates in anyway and has an excessive test fee of $1980. Monopoly? • They bill hourly for testing and charge you for testing time and personal paper work time the same whether you see the doctor, technician, or nurse. • Previous problem: 2 yrs. ago-showed up for testing and there was a problem with my insurance. They would not work w/ me. So they charged me $240 for a visit and I never got past the receptionist.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012