Ratings for Dr. Carlos A. Trujillo

This is Dr. Trujillo, I have been in Practice for over 30 years. I became a Pediatrician because first of all my love and dedication to my patients your children. I have been there for them and you when you needed me and I have never turn away a child in need! Thank you very much for your wonderful coments! For the ones with the complaints-look in the mirror. I am sure you will always be miserable and should not be parents! May God Protect your off spring!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

He diagnosed my 7 week old with RSV, then prescribed albuterol and pulimicort 4 times a day, an antibiotic, and an antihistamine. When we went to the ER on his orders, the ER pediatrician was shocked by the number of prescribed medicines and Dr Trujillo's lack of caring. The ER doc told me not to fill any of the prescriptions as they wouldn't help my son, they might even make the condition worse. Dr Trujillo saw my son for 2 minutes after I waited an hour and a half in the waiting room. When my son started choking on his mucus in the office, I had to go find a nurse despite multiple attempts at yelling for help and all she told me was "yeah, RSV is scary" while I continued to try to help my baby breathe. Dr Trujillo was my boyfriend's pediatrician and maybe 30 years ago he was a good doctor, but now he has so many patients and so little time that he doesn't actually spend any energy on his patients. He never remembers what my son has been previously prescribed, and he doesn't look back in his chart to see his history. I have never waited less than 60 minutes, and have even been skipped in line multiple times (they say they call you back based on your arrival time). I'm in search of a new pediatrician, one who pays more attention, keeps a cleaner waiting room and office, and who doesn't over prescribe non-necessary medications.

Submitted February 19, 2017

Dr. Trujillo was my daughters pediatrician and they are now 27 and 23. My grandson now goes to him and I do believe he is a great doctor. The problem is his office staff is horrible and rude. They obviously don't know how to schedule appts and leave you sitting in the waiting room for over 30 minutes. This was never a problem when my daughters went there. I also do not like the way they talk to the adults that bring their children in. I guess they don't realize without the patients they would not have a job. The next time I bring my grandson in I will address the issue with Dr. Trujillo because I honestly don't think he knows this is going on. When my children were small I had a problem with one person in the office, once I talked to the Dr. I never saw that lady there again.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

it was a waste of time..doctor paid no attention to what we said to him

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Wasted my time. Took my kids out of school to go to the doctor. they could have stayed at school as we waited for too long to get see by doctor. he spent about 2 minutes withus. he should not be a kids doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2013

The doctor is great however it takes Forever to get in for your appointment time and his staff or very rude and uncaring. I have called 3 days in a row to get my son's prescription refilled that this doctor prescribed only to be told they were too busy to deal with it. My son has run out of his medication and I informed th3m of this but that didn't matter. I was told I would have to bring him back in to get a script sooner. I just moved to the area and can tell you this office is waaay below what a caring facility should be. Will definitely be looking for a more competent staff and a more caring doctor where my son's meds are below importance unless I pay another office visit for an unneeded reason

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

I think he's a WONDERFUL doctor. He was my pediatrician and now he's been my daughters pediatrician for the past 4 years and will also be my new baby's doctor {as soon as he arrives}. I have never been denied an appointment, I can call and get my daughter in on the same day. He's also NOT afraid to distribute medicine to your sick child. I can't imagine ever having my kid(s) see any other doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2012

IM SO HAPPY WITH HIM HE IS VERY COOL AND I UNDERSTAND ALL THAT HAS TO BE WITH MY 6MOS BABY , HE HAS NEVER GET SICK PLUS THE TREATMENTS HE HAS PRESCRIBED ARE 100% HELPFUL :) ON THE OTHER SIDE VERY UNSATISFIED WITH THE APPOINTMENTS THEY TAKE FOR EVER TO LET YOU GET IN :(

flag | Submitted May 24, 2012

Dr, trujillo has been my daughter's pedriatrician since 1995. we feel blessed to have him. Thanks Dr. Trujillo for all this years.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2012

VERY VERY UNSATISIFIED!!!!! THIS DR OFFICE REFUSED TO RITE PRESCRIPTION FOR MY DAUGHTERS HEAD LICE WITHOUT BEING SEEN. WHEN I FINALLY GAVE UP ON OVER THE COUNTER MEDS AND BROUGHT HER IN... I PAID 40.00CO PAY FOR MY 80/20 PLN WHICH THE DR DID NOT...I REPEAT DID NOT EXAMIN HER. I PAID UPWARDS OF 60.00 FOR A PIECE OF PAPER WITH A PRESCRIPTION ON IT. I THEN WENT TO WALLGREENS TO GET IT FILLED ONLY TO RECEIEVE A VERY SMALL BOTTLE WHICH DID NOT COVER MY DAUGHTERS HAIR. I CALLED THE VERY NXT DAY TO REPORT THIS AND GET MORE AND NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK. 2 WEEKS LATER AFTER TRYING WITH OVER THE COUNTER AGAIN I CALLED BACK TO THE DR OFFICE AGAIN. AGAIN, DID NOT RECEIVE A CALL BACK. CALLED AGAIN THE NEXT DAY(TODAY) AND RECEIVED A CALL FROM THE NURSE(OFFICE MANAGER DENISE) WHO WAS VERY VERY RUDE. TOLD ME AGAIN I WILL HAVE TO BRING HER IN FOR THIS... TO GIVE THEM MORE MONEY OUT OF MY POCKET AND MY INSURANCE ONLY TO NOT BE CHECKED AGAIN???? I WAS DENIED THE RITE TO SPEAK TO DR TRUJILLO OR HIS NURS

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012