Dr. Pei S. Lin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Pei S. Lin

Diagnosed my problem immediately and made steps toward the cure. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2019

Good Doctor we can recommend him absolutely, he will helpful

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

Went to Dr.Lin's office for several issues. Had a horrible experience . He really didn't help me. He told me to buy medication and come back after a few day . I felt very uncomfortable and unsanitary . I will not recommend to anyone .

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

I want to rate him 0 but there is no option for zero

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

When I got to Dr. Lin's office he was the only one there - no staff or anything. I was a new patient and he had me fill out my own forms on his computer which I thought was a little weird but let it slide. I've had sinus problems for quite a while now and he did make a diagnosis although I'm not sure how valid it is. He was joking around a lot which I appreciated, but made some comments about religion that I thought were weird and unnecessary. He prescribed medication and told me that I needed to come back for a follow-up but that I couldn't book an appointment in advance and needed to call the morning of so I could come early in the day. The prescription didn't help my problem but I am unable to book appointments last minute like he wanted so I haven't returned and am searching for someone new.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Lin is a great doctor and no matter whether he is in or out of network due to my job changes, I always go to him for all ENT issues. he is very friendly, funny and personable. He also has your best interests always.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

Very hard to find a dr available on weekends, for my surprise Dr Lin office is open on Sundays. Dr Lin made me feel that I was in good hands, not just because he is very professional medically talking, but because his sense of humor and the way he treat his patients. It was my first visit and it won't be the last one. I simple love his service.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I called Dr Lin after suffering for 2 weeks. He saw me the same day. He is so pleasant and explained what he was doing, what was wrong and I am leaving being able to hear without pressure. I will return for a few more treatments knowing my problem will be solved.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr Lin for over 20 yrs. he always makes me feel better. Thank you Dr. Lin!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

I like Dr. Lin because he seems to be very honest and takes a personal interest in giving the right care. He's also very funny and genuine as well. He's not like most other doctors with their dull personalities. Thanks Dr. Lin.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Dr. Pei S. Lin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Pei Lin is an experienced and compassionate Otolaryngologist with boundless experience to multiple surgical and medical procedures. His passionate nature and knowledgeable background in the field makes him a valuable asset to the medical community and to all of his patients.

• Mandarin
  • English

• Coll Of Med Natl Taiwan Univ, Taipei, Taiwan (244-02 Eff 1/1971) (Grad. 1967)

Coventry Healthcare