Ratings for Dr. Yash P. Subherwal

The worst doctor I have ever seen. Didn't read my lab report and I was below the standard for potassium. Thank God I found another doctor almost right away because two months later I had full blown hypokalemia. I could have had a stroke or died. Didn't inform me I was borderline diabetic or how to treat the condition. I now have diabetics and am very disappointed that I was not provided medical guidance on this condition as well. Subherwal fancies himself as a counselor and should have gone into psychiatry. He talks constantly about every subject that involves mind over matter but does not view his own profession as one of those that should be dispensing practical medical or legitimate medical treatment. The man talks incessantly about himself and holistic or faith healing. Avoid him at all costs. He should have retired years ago or been a shaman.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014