Ratings for Dr. Henry NG

When i went else were with the same issue they had no idea what was wrong. After many months of painful exams, i stopped going to the place that couldnt figure out what was wrong. I went to Dr.Ng, once i spoke with him he knew exactly what issue i had and explain the reason. IT ONLY TOOK HIM 15 mins to figure it out! When the other place took months and couldn't come up with a conclusion, other than raising up my insurance bills. Seriously one of the best doctor i have gone to.No joke, he does his job! VERYY Smart and super friendly. IF you need an internal medicine doctor than he is your guy! BEST DOCTOR EVER! Thanks for reading my suggestion, hopefully this helps. Have a great day!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2014

A good friend of mine after I fired everyone dr that gave me the run around suggested a colleague of hers. I gathered all the records and I met Dr. Ng (pronounced "ing". His concern for his patients is uncanny. His bedside manner unlike anyone I've seen. If there is an urgent issue he personally calls you back. He utilizes My Chart from metro and answers emails personally. We haven't "cured" my problem but he's made life 50% better. He deals with pediatrics but is a doctor of Internal Medicine. These doctors are referred to as the doctors doctor. It's rare to have an Internal Medicine Dr as primary care doctor but if you can get one, you won't be sorry. I've referred my partner, my pops, and another friend to him. He's not only an amazing doctor but a wonderful man. He also is the clinical director of the PRIDE Clinic at metro serving the LGBT community. I can't say enough about Dr. Ng but if you can look him up you won't. Be sorry.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Henry NG's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Benesys