You may also like

Rate Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic

Dr. Tomi T. Prvulovic's Ratings

Dr Tomi in my opinion is the #1 doctor in the state of NY. In 2004 an auto accident left me in constant pain daily, and I searched from NYC to Albany for a doctor that could relieve my pain. I want to every doctor that was listed as top in their field and I failed at getting relief. Then my neurosurgeon told me about Dr. Tomi. I was very sceptical after all my disappointments, but decided to try one more time. It was the best decision of my life. Dr. Tomi is the most extraordinary person and doctor that I have ever met. He posses everything you look for in a physician, knowledge, experience, compassion, empathy and understanding. When your treatment with is done you not only feel like a healthier happier person, you have gained a new family member and friend for life. Since my journey began with Dr. Tomi when I go to see my other physicians and I hear other patients discuss their pain I immediately tell them about Dr. Tomi. Now after 10 years all my other doctors recommend Dr. Tomi to their chronic pain patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2881183].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr. Prvulovic is one of the kindest doctors I've ever met. He spends an abundant amount of time talking with every one of his patients and never rushes them. He is very informative and is happy to answer any question that the patient may have. Dr. Prvulovic is very easy to talk to and is genuinely concerned about the well being of all of his patients as well as their private lives, unlike some doctors who are primarily concerned with how much money they make.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2880859].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Explains very well what is going on with my pain. Helpful and understands my needs

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2828100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr Prvulovic comes very highly recommended. I traveled from Atlanta, GA to see him. Dr Prvulovic is very easy to talk to and has a sense of empathy not often found among many doctors. He is extremely knowledgeable and treats you like his own family member. The procedure I had was successful in that my sciatic pain disappeared! Dr Prvulovic encourages looking at all options available before resorting to surgery. I am so glad he did this because I am now pain free and my body did not have to go through the trauma of surgery. Dr Prvulovic listens to you and has an amazing "bedside manner". He is a rare breed among the medical community.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2743186].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Tomi is excellent I have been seeing him for years for my lower back pain. I would highly recommend him. Vernie R

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2738079].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

Dr. P is willing to help you and in today's world how doctors worry about money he the complete opposite he genuinely cares about his patients health and will go through every option to help with any situation.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2679279].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2015

Dr. Prvulovic has been my pain management DR. for many years. With each visit, I experience relief from my back pain. The back injections help tremendously, and I have learned to manage the pain when it flairs up. He takes the time to talk to you as a person, not just his patient. The office staff and Dr. Tomi are kind, compassionate and understanding of their patients situations.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2659465].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 20, 2014

Nice people in the office and DR. P is a Good Man, he makes you feel very comfortable and he did surgery on me and he helped me out a lot with my extreme back pain. Thanks DR. P !!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2641193].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 3, 2014

Dr Tomi is very compassionate, knowledgeable-he has helped me where no one else has-

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2623849].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Wonderful doctor!!! He's intelligent, compassionate & truly cares about the patient. I had been to numerous doctors prior to him & he immediately knew what the problem was. Takes his time to explain everything. I'm a nurse & trust me he is a top notch doctor. I thank God that I found him. Truly knows his specialty.. Dr. Tomi deserves more than 5 stars. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️. I thank God that I found him. I can't recommend him enough.. Thank You Dr. for being you..

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2616527].votes_count ]]