Ratings for Dr. Zachary J. Lipman

Dr lipman and his office are wonderful. I would recommend him and have to many friends.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Dr. Lipmans office is one of the best pain management offices in chico! They had a complete overhaul of their staff in the past months and I can't believe the change! Dr.lipman is such a pleasant doctor to work with and his staff always works with me with what I need !

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Dr. Lipman & staff are the worst. Procedures: Been waiting over a year to get approved for a procedure that I've had done more then once w/my last doc “who retired”. (My last DR. would have an approval within 3 days) I have the same ins. so it’s not my ins company. RX: He insists on taking over my RX my general doc prescribed. So I let him take over 1, which yes is a narcotic. I get 10 pills that last me up to 2 months, only take them when I’m in severe pain. I was told to just call when you need a RX refill. I call, they say oh you have to be seen. I was just there and he didn't want to fill it at the time because I still had enough.. So now that I need a refill they want to see me again to refill my 10 pills, that’s another $40.00. My general doc is $20.00. We pay over $800.00 a month on medical insurance and co pays add up. Billing: Over 6 months to get resolved w/me calling my own insurance company to find out why I’m getting billed in the 1st place. Disappointed

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Lipman's office staff does not answer the phone, return phone calls and fails to make appointments ordered by the doctor. In addition, none of the treatment done by Dr. Lipman,including injections and nerve ablation had any effect on the pain.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014