Ratings for Dr. Warren E. Lichliter

Dr.Warren Lichliter is not only a wonderful doctor, but also a very compassionate human being, he is concern about helping his patients in every posible way, very professional, personable, a great listener, he is warm, approachable, pleasant and makes one feel comfortable, relaxed, and at ease. Dr. Lichliter doesn't have this superior attitude of being above his patient in any way way, like so many other doctor's are known for. I would definately rate Dr. Warren Lichliter as one the best doctor's I have ever been to. He certainly deserves the 5 stars plus for his humane, carrying, and special way to treat and help his patients during difficult time of their life, when a little touch of kindness and true concern and sincere effords to really help, counts more than the words can say. Thank you Dr.Lichliter for helping me when I needed it the most and for all your support and professionalism. I will always be very grateful I had a chance to experience such a great medical care. 5 STARS!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Lichliter is a great colon- rectal specialist. I have been seeing him for the last 16 years.I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2012

Dr. Warren E. Lichliter's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1978)