Ratings for Dr. Roger B. Daniels

Dr Daniels has been our physician for 40 years. When my wife was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, he was her champion. When the other physicians said there was nothing they could do for her, dr Daniels stepped up and said "heck no, we are not giving up" . Along with Dr. Daniels, she battled the disease for 5 years. He is a caring man and we are fortunate that Dr Daniels was by her side throughout her journey - thank you Dr. Daniels

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

I would strongly recommend staying far away from Dr. Roger Daniels. And, consider finding another Physician if he currently is your doctor. He is not a competent Physician. He comes off being bright, caring, and sure of himself. However, it's all a facade. And, unfortunately, my family has had first hand experience of his incompetence. My mom had been going to Dr. Daniels for years. She never missed and appointment. He knew her every well. In the summer of 2013 my mom wasn't feeling her best so she went to see him. He noticed her sugar was high so he recommended losing some weight and watching what she ate. That was his diagnoses. That was it. If he were the least bit competent he would have checked my mom's Pancreas. High sugar might mean a problem with the Pancreas. Any first year medical student knows that. But, months went by without him even mentioning the word Pancreas. How does a so called experience Dr not even consider the high sugar a pancreas problem? It's because he's arrogant, a know it all, and incompetent. If he would have given the proper diagnosis from day one my mom might still be with us today. Don't be fooled, stay away.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

A warm, kind and good-hearted gentleman, Dr. Daniels epitomizes what all physicians today should aspire to be. An excellent doctor who puts the needs of his patients first. A wonderful bedside manner, outstanding follow-up practice and a great sense of humor. Even though I know I will need to wait well past my appointment time to see him, I know that he takes his time with his patients in order for him to provide the best possible care for his patients. He treats them all individually and he takes his time in order to be thorough. I wish there were more doctors like him. I am never disappointed with the level of care I receive from him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Dr. Roger B. Daniels's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1960)