Ratings for Dr. Rodney S. Daniel

His office staff leaves a lot to b desiered! Nice enough but not knowledge at all n not on the same page w the doctor! Doctor is fairly nice n knowledgeable, but certainly not a doctor to go above n beyond. I had the run around w this staff n in the end, the doc was not much more helpful. For a patient that is sick nin need of help. This is unacceptable!!!! 😒

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

I have never been so satisfied and pleased with a new doctor as I was today with Dr.Daniels. He spent time, discussed things with me and I feel he is one of the best ! I am in good hands ! I would recommend him in a heartbeat !

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

Dr. Daniel is the second worse doctor I have ever seen. He didn't listen to me at all, was offended that I brought all my health records with me, and directly insulted me several times in a very condescending matter. He did not address any of my medical concerns, only wanted to push a bone density test on me when I wasn't there for that at all. He didn't seem the least bit concerned about me or treating me like a human being. The staff in his office was wonderful and knowledgeable though and the wait time was short. I would certainly go back to the office to try a different doctor but I would not recommend, trust, or ever return to see Dr. Daniel.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

I could not be happier with Dr. Daniel and his staff. I have been to 6 different rheumatologists before seeing him. He is the only one I felt approached my illness with an detective's mind while being understanding.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

Very pleased with Dr. Daniel. Takes time with patient and listens to concerns and very caring. I am glad to have become his patient.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2012

Dr. Daniel is a wonderful doctor; he takes the time to listen, provides education on the diagnosis and explains options. I feel like we are a team and that I am a participant in my own health care.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

Very good diagnostic skills, caring and thorough. Listens and takes time to educate the patient about their condition and insures that treatment plan is understood.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

Dr. Rodney S. Daniel's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 2-star rating has been posted. "His office staff leaves a lot to b desiered! Nice enough but not knowledge at all n not on the same page w the doctor! Doctor is fairly nice n knowledgeable, bu..."

November 5, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3307982'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.2

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from &quot;Rodney&quot; to &quot;Rodney S.&quot;

October 21, 2013
  • Specialty changed from "Internist" to "Rheumatologist"

December 22, 2012