Ratings for Dr. Glenn A. Butt

Likes to treat every problem with sunshine and smiles because everyone's a drug addict and smiles cure everyyhing. Should probably work in a health spa instead of a doctors office.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2016

The waiting time was rather long as the waiting room was empty. He made me put down a really large ($150) deposit even though my co-pay should have been at the most $20 for this visit and told me that I would be refunded any additional funds after my insurance had paid. My insurance paid in full since I had met my maximum for the year, but my money still has not been returned to me over a year later. He pressured me into getting a biopsy even though I was only there to get clearance for cataract surgery by telling me that it would be quick, painless and simple. It was simply disastrous from start to finish. The deadening shot was not placed in the right place so the biopsy was excruciating. He bumbled the biopsy of my nose so he had to scoop at it several times despite the tremendous pain and large amount of blood. And then he couldn't even stitch me together properly. The doctors that I saw later on for this cancer said that he made matters much worse with this botched biopsy and that he did not give me proper medication for this procedure. DO NOT let him work on you!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

His name matches his personality. I got off to a bad start because I was upset about sitting in the empty waiting room for 2 hours and complained about the double standard, that if I was 15 minutes late, I would have to reschedule and pay 25 dollars. I ask why he didn't pay me 25 dollars if his was 15 minutes late. I tried to get past it with him and went to see him several more times. The final straw was when I brought my wife who has mental problems and a short term memory, he screamed at me that "you can leave", when I tried to tell him the meds.he was wanting to put her on , had been tried and didn't work for her. The man needs so mental help himself, I think he bit off more than he can handle, with a troubled adopted child, and it is driving him crazy. He should leave his problems at home., and act professional.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Glenn A. Butt's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1980)

AARP