Ratings for Dr. Nasreen J. Notta

Excellent doctor,really miss her at kelsey seybold,want her back at kelsey.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Does not even follow up with lab work. If she had looked she would have noticed she gave a 90 year old woman hyperthyroidism from overdosing with thyroid medicine. Also had a 90 year old on anti anxiety meds while on them she asked her to take anti depressants. She over medicated and does not check lab work also bullies 90 year old females to have mammograms! What kind of treatment can you give a 90 year old! Why put a 90 year old through that. Do not see this so-called doctor. She is heartless.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

Dr Notta has been my doctor for many years. She a;ways listens and does not hurry through appointments. Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr. Notta has been my doctor for about 5 years now and I think she is great! She cares, and she follows through. She sent me for the test that revealed lung cancer in time for surgury to cut it out. She also helped when I was had a blood clot and followed through on the test that revealed I had too much warfarin in my system. I want her back at Kelsey!!!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

The most rude, insulting, nasty, unprofessional physician I ever went to. Didn't want my medical records or to acknowledge previous diagnosis of fibromyalgia, depression, and other. Refused me refills of long standing maintenance medication and made several nasty, personal insults. Never again will I tolerate abuse of this nature. This woman is in dire need of psychiatric treatment. Nasty woman. This woman discriminates against non-Muslims. Stay away from this thing.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I have seen her twice - once for a UTI, and once for back spasms. I have never before encountered such a dismissive and rude primary care MD. She clearly did not believe me when I told her how much discomfort I was experiencing (both with the UTI and the back spasms) and barely examined me when I came in for back pain. The next time Kelsey Seybold tries to schedule an appointment for me with her, I will insist on a different MD. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

Absolutely HORRIBLE experience. Extremely disrespectful and no bedside manner whatsoever. Has a huge problem with people that are not Middle Eastern as she is. Avoid this "doctor" at all costs. I would rate at 0 stars if at all possible.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014