Ratings for Dr. David A. Hildebrand

The best DR. ever i have seen I have twin boys and he is super with them, he listens to the mommy and is very understanding, I would NEVER chanage from this man, he understands childrens health and well being, we are blessed to have found him!!

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Dr. Dave has been seeing our children for 15 years. His easy going manner makes our kids comfortable, and he is very thorough with the exam and instructions for follow up care. He is not an alarmist but calls it as he sees it. While pregnant with our first baby, I interviewed 4 highly recommended pediatricians and Dr. Dave Hildebrand won Hands Down.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

The best doctor I have ever seen. Very friendly, very knowledgeable. Proper follow ups. When ur kids r taken care by him, its as good as being in the hands of God. What else should I say.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2009

I love Dr Dave. He is warm, funny, smart, and a good listener. I have been taking my kids to him for 10 years. He always listens and considers my input. He is a strong believer in mother's intuition. He's great!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. David A. Hildebrand's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1980)

Healthnet