Ratings for Dr. Laszlo Szollas

I've been seeing Dr. Szollas for some time now at the request of Dr. Williams. He has been extremely rude to me on the majority of my appointments because I do not want to receive pain injections. On one visit, he told me I should, 'man up' and get the injection. I've been in tears in his office because of how he speaks to me. I've never met a doctor so unprofessional and uncaring! He rarely reviews my medications I am on to even see how they affect me, etc. He just comes in and keeps trying to push these injections and every time I say no, he gets mad and practically runs out of the room! My last appointment I tried to ask him a question about why they are not FDA approved and he got madder and instead of discussing my question with me, told me 'I read too much!' I have my personal reasons why I do not and will not receive these injections, and he does not care how I feel. I have avoided leaving a review on Dr. Szollas because I see another Dr. In this office and with hopes he will stop being so disrespectful! He doesn't care about me as a patient and every appointment he just gets worse!! I have extreme anxiety just going to these visits, and I've had it! No patient should be forced to receive a procedure they do not want to benefit a doctor financially!

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018