Ratings for Dr. Peter Y. Jung

I love Dr. Jung. When i was searching for a pedi for my baby to be, I originally meet with Dr. Pielop who is in the same office & decided on him. Dr. Jung saw my baby once she was born in the hospital sin ce he was the one on call. We also saw him the day after we were discharged from the hospital & I was blown away by him. He was great with the baby & answered all of our questions. When ever I have a question, I just call the office & leave a message & he returns it personally. Dr. Pielop was great too, but I just feel in love with how great a doctor Dr. Jung was that I switched my baby's pcp to him. The office is great & all the drs there are great as well.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

I have benn going to Dr. Jung since last 2 years. He is the best doctor for my kid. He always answers all the questions thorougly and is never in a hurry. He is so kind that my kid always loves to vist his "Doctor uncle". They are so punctual, i have never waited more than 10 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2008

I Love this Dr. I first got in touch with him because his father examined my son in the hospital when he was born. I decided to continue with them just because and I couldn't be happier. He is EXCELLENT with the kids and is supportive of the parents. He is happy to answer any questions and is always there to help. Love this Dr. A+++

flag | Submitted May 20, 2007

Dr. Peter Y. Jung's Credentials

• Baylor Coll Of Med, Houston Tx 77030 (Grad. 1999)

MSP/BC Med