Ratings for Dr. Trilby E. Williams

Dr. Willians has been my doctor since 2009. When she left Sterling I was desperately searching where to locate her for my heathcare. My daughter recommended her after observing her hospital patent care and with the staff, doctors. I did locate her private practice office and consider her the best of all doctors I have trusted my medical care. She listens, charts/notes details, never limits my appointment time to be thorough. Many times she calls me at home after clinic hours. She refers me to specialists I trust, ie neurosurgeon who performed two back surgeries with successful outcome. She has limited front office staff which sometimes requires leaving messages for call back. I totally trust Dr. Williams with my medical care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2018

Dr. Williams, an answer to my prayers for a doctor who cares for her patients. I do not feel like I am seeing a robot that has 5 minutes until the bell dings. She cares...such a rarity in this day of medical mess. What a wonderful feeling to have a Doctor who is a "real"person with ears that hear and treats you with such caring. I feel so blessed jb

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

BEING A REGISTERED NURSE, HAVE WATCHED DR.WILLIAMS AS SHE PRACTICED IN THE HOSPITAL AND DECIDED THAT I WANTED HER TO BE MY DOCTOR. IT WAS THE BEST DECISION I EVER MADE. SHE IS THE MOST CARING,COMPASSIONATE DOCTOR I HAVE ENCOUNTERED IN MY 30+ YEAR CAREER AS A NURSE.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Williams for years and love her. I believe she truly cares about her patients and is not just in it for the money. She has never scheduled a lot of unnecessary tests even though I have good insurance. She is the only doctor I have ever had who will call me at home after hours to give me test results or information. I work with 3 other women who also think she is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2011

Dr. Williams was awful. When I first saw her I thought OMG I am in the wrong place but I allowed that feeling too pass and didn't want to prejudge her. My first preception was so correct. She probably good if she wants you for a patient but for some reason her follow through with me was a big let down. She spent a long time with me evaulating and writing but was really detached. I got a copy of the file and it had incorrect infomation, including medicaitons and treatment she did not give me. I told her I had not been to a doctor for a full physical in several years and I need an complete physical, Mammogram, CXR, EKG, Colonoscopy, Labs and guess what I got... labs that was probably not even mine. She is a sad case and if you are looking for a good doctor do not believe the hype some others have written. They are probably her friends. She is awful. Or maybe she just didn't like my kind. Her front off worker is a joke as well. So take heed.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

i was the girl who worked for dr williams. hi ya'll its becca here, miss me? well i am here to say that dr williams is the best dr ever. i loved working for her because of her caring nature. yes dr williams tended to be late seeing her patients but cmon a lot of ya'll were very demanding. she would spend sometimes 30 min or more in a patients room trying to make sure she got every single detail of the problem to make sure that she knew which rout she needed to go to get the problem solved. dr williams has dedicated her life to taking care of patients, she is not one of the drs who is out for money, i knbow cause for over i year i worked with her even after we were taken over by that god for saken HCA. bunch of money grubbing ****s and dr williams is not like that. she works so hard, taking so many phone calls a day staying at work til ten pm or later just so she could make sure that everyone's problems were taken care of. she worried about the patients more than she did for herself

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

Dr. Williams is a one of those rare doctors who listens to what you are telling her and pays attention to all the details. I have never felt like I was on an assembly line or that she diagnosed me without serious deliberation. She runs more tests than most docs, and I love it. I feel very confident with her and have been going NUTS since this is the first website where I have found her!!!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2009

The phone number listed below is correct. Dr Williams is now partnered with Drs Huang and Ralph. I got in to see Dr Williams last week. She explained that when she left Sterling, she was unable to take a patient list with her, so was unable to let her patients know where she was going. She looks happier, and is just the same as always in regards to bedside manner :) The staff I came in contact with were friendly and courteous the entire time I was there. YEAH!!!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

Awesome MD. I have never left her office with any unanswered questions. She is knowledgeable and always listens and questions before diagnosing. I'm glad to see her leave Sterling Primary Care. The staff was exceptionally rude when I called and asked where she moved.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2009

YES!!!! GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYERS!!!! It is true Dr. Williams will be opening a new office on 22nd Avenue in Feb 09!! I am so happy!! My grand-mother will be 87 in April and is very oldschool and trusts Dr. Williams as do I 100% I would have tried my best to follow her anywhere to get my grand-mother to her. Bless you Dr. Williams for being the professional you are along with treating others as you would want to be treated. You are patient, kind, thoughtful, forgiving, trustworthy, and very lovely woman. Dr. Williams may be a little tardy sometimes but it is only becuause she has given the person ahead of you 110 %. She has always taken her time and explained EVERYTHING we have ever asked her. I can not say enough good things about her. With my grand-mother, I know she has done her very best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2009

Dr. Trilby E. Williams's Credentials

• University Of Tennessee College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Principle Life Insurance