Ratings for Dr. Cory L. Cashman

My dad just had his FINAL visit with Dr. Cashman today. Being an aging gentleman my dad was under the impression that he had to deal with physicians' antics. My dad has lost approximately 75 pounds over the last year. Cashman has been running weekly tests over the last few months followed by general visits to his office. As a result, we have NO diagnosis and NO treatment. Along with that, Cashman has been increasingly late to each of my dad's appointments (with no apology) with total disregard to the fact that his patients are ill and incapable of sitting and waiting for long periods of time. Today's "tardiness," 3 hours. Today's results: we are going to continue to monitor him. Cashman has been my dad's physician for over 10 years and if this is how he treats his long term patients, GOOD LUCK to anyone coming in as a new intake. I would stir clear of THIS physician if I were you.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr. Cory L. Cashman's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1977)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Marrero, LA