Ratings for Dr. Shawn Kao

Took my daughter to see him last week. He was punctual, kind, caring. Very happy with him. My daughters anxiety diminished as she was speaking with him. As soon as the appointment was done, we booked the next one with no issues. Very happy with the Etobicoke location

flag | Submitted July 3, 2019

Met Dr. Kao today for my son's first visit. Although we had to wait awhile, I believe that is the sign of a physician who actually will do the best they can for their patients. This is true of how he assessed my son. For all the negative, that is a positive. Looking forward to my homework as a parent and our follow up visit with Dr. Kao in July. If you are someone that wants to have no wait times, discuss that with our government not the healthcare professionals that do their job right. When it comes to children, yes you may wait to see this specialist but he does take time to asses your child's needs and your needs as a parent.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

Very simpe: I do believe the Dr is okay and knowledgeable, but to schedule an appointment is almost impossible, PLUS, plan on spending at least an hour and a half in the waiting room before you see him.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2018

This man is a charlatan. I do not recommend him. His staff are nice.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2018

Dr.Kao I was one if your first patients and you have changed into to inglectful and depressed human that I don't recognize anymore which affected your practice. My sickness I was looking to get tested for to reassure that it was fully out of my body and you denied my request ? WHO does that ? and btw your staff is s***.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2018

Dr Kao is a very nice doctor. You have to wait almost an hour for you appointment. Staff never answers the phone when you call, I have to go to the office to make appt or ask question. Takes forever to fill out forms, you have to constantly be nagging him to get it done.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

We had a very positive experience with the staff and Dr. Kao. The staff greeted us as soon as we entered and Dr.Kao was ready for us for our appointment. We did not feel rushed and Dr. Kao took the time to answer all of our questions. Once we finished, Dr. Kao walked us back to reception and walked through all the paperwork. The staff assisted us with next steps. Truly a wonderful office and grateful we have Dr. Kao as our son's pediatrician.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Waiting a full year to fill out papers for CRA, wait times for your appointments just as bad

flag | Submitted October 31, 2017

Staff is horrible.. All the do is sit and talk about people behind the counter, and if u say anything to them they will make u wait forever!!! Dr kao though is a great doctor, very understanding and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2017

Dr Koa a true blessing and couldnt possiably ask for a better Dr for my autisic Son

Submitted July 28, 2017