Ratings for Dr. Edgard Janer

Dr. Janer is highly recommended after 4 years as a patient. He cares about his patients and the quality of their lives. I've seen patients with canes and walkers in the waiting room. If I have to wait, that's OK... I can walk again thanks to Doctor Janer.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

I was diagnosed with RA about 20 years ago and was sent to a Tampa doctor who supposedly was no. 1 in Tampa. Unfortunately I wasted 4 years with him in long office waits, constant changing of anti-inflammatory drugs and trying to be persuaded to be put in a trial drug program. My health was deteriorating being almost bed ridden and suffering peripheral eyesight loss and occur almost migraines. All due to stress to the body from the disease. My wonderful husband sought out a new rheumatologist and we were directed to Dr. Janer. Hallelujah! This wonderful, caring man saved my life. It is important to get the proper care for RA within the first2 years. Needless to say, by now, I had extreme crippling and deformity of my hands and feet. Dr. Janer took time and explained we would work together as a team, get on the right medications with him monitoring me all the way, a healthy exercise program and eventually get back to a normal life style. He is the most caring, patient doctor who is always available to answer questions and my husband and I will always be grateful to him. So when I see unflattering reviews written about him, I have to speak up. A doctor-patient relationship is a 2 way street. If you do not follow doctor's orders, if you do not take the prescribed meds as directed, if you do not have routine blood work, if you do not keep specified Dr. appointments, you only have yourself to blame. If you don't do your part of the treatment plan, don't blame him. I thank God everyday for Dr. Janer and highly recommend him to anyone needing a great MD.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Doesn't have empathy with the patient. Rough way to talk and explain himself. Add details to my record incorrect apparently confused me with another patient.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Went to him for years, finally got tired of him, so did most of his qualified staf.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

There are some real problems going on with this doctor. He appears to become extremely angry at times, screaming and yelling, even at his own patients. I think some who are positive in a review may not have seem him long enough to see this side of him. It also seems that Spanish-speaking patients get better care because there are some language and cultural issues present, with the doctor and much of the staff first language Spanish. English speaking patients often have to repeat information when they phone the office or receive voice mails that are hard to understand. The doctor seems to get very defensive and even angry if you ask him any questions and often talks about how many years he has been in medicine and how he knows what he's doing. It struck us as very strange behavior to have with patients and families.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

He is a great doctor, very knowledgably concerning RA. He will answer questions and phone request promptly.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He was very quick to tell me nothing was wrong with me. He told me because I am only 31 that what 2 other doctors said was wrong could not possibly be wrong, I was way to young. So not really sure where to go from here.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Janet is the worst doctor I have ever seen. He has no bed side manor, accused me of "making up" my WELL documented illness, and it gets much worse. Seek his help at your own risk. He will not listen to you nor will he help. I would never recommend him to anyone.

Submitted June 16, 2015

I with with my wife for her initial visit. As a practicing chiropractor I was observent of the inner office working and the doctors bed side manner. We both were very pleased with the level of care that she recieved. I will be very confident in referring my patients to Dr. Janer in the future.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr.Haber es te best.because i got a lot problemas,and he help me with therapies and mes,and fou d exacly what happen to me,other. Drs. Never found In 17 years ,he did In One week. Thaks Dr. Janer

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Edgard Janer's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)