Ratings for Dr. Ryan W. Stewart

I have been one his patients since 2011.He truly exemplifies what physician should be.He is knowledgeable,caring and very professional.Was quick to assertain that Dr. Farhoomand had made me an addict by improperly treating me with a controlled substance for starters. He has greatly improved my emotional and physical being in a short period of time. I can highly recommend him to anyone seeking a great family doctor, however I am not sure he is currently taking any new patients.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Stewart is caring, calming, friendly, does a thorough exam, asks pertinent questions, and has a great personality. He suggested I get a Pneumonia shot while I was there, and I did. I highly recommend Dr. Stewart!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

He never rushes you and is happy to answer any and all questions! Seems knowledgeable but have not had any serious problems to deal with as yet. I would reccomend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Ryan W. Stewart's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been one his patients since 2011.He truly exemplifies what physician should be.He is knowledgeable,caring and very professional.Was quick to assertain th..."

April 10, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=3289201'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "RYAN" to "RYAN W."

April 8, 2012